Monday, June 14, 2010

Yo, Sue!

Thought I'd break the ice with the following charming display. This is a pen-holder. The necessity of which is in itself questionable. But, hey. Any excuse to have such a quaint and not at all untoward feature on display somewhere in a public place. What makes this all the better is that this was on display directly in front of the cash register at what was nothing more than a coffee and ice cream joint. Children were present. Nay. Prevalent.











So the city that I live in is a charming hamlet by Korean standards, but really it's a city of around 300, 000. So, though it is not a booming metropolis, it suits me just fine. Maybe this is because of the fine balance that it strikes by having sweet beaches (of both white and black sand) and a Korean night club that eagerly hosts my shenanigans and those of the friends that I have met here. All of whom are beyond d-o-p-e: dope, by the way.

To the left of the page you see me on MY beach. Yes. MY beach. I have written the necessary letter to the government of Yeosu and they're seeing to the name change as we speak. For now, it is called Mosageum, which I guess is cool too.


No comments:

Post a Comment